Monday, October 30, 2006

Hasta Luego LockerRoom et al


Wikkid,
If you'd like to borrow my personal nurse/ massage therapist/ house maid/ sex slave during your convolescence then let me know. I'm sure something can be arranged.

There will be one last Bulls Eye this week because I have too many good titles and observations to share. After this week though, I have to pull back and focus my efforts on the xls spreadsheet that will become By The Numbers ....and find a place where I can post it ... most likely as a webpage, because the spreadsheet file share sites are very limited in what they offer.

I'll email you guys a copy in advance and get your opinions on what to do. If nothing else I guess I'll have the best personal stat analyzer around because I haven't seen anyone else like it.

Archer

No comments: