Saturday, September 30, 2006

On The Hash... Marks (Not So Special Edition)

My usual plan for this column, is as follows:

Mon-Wed: Read up on last weeks games, as well as the upcoming's weeks games.
Thurs: Do predictions part of column
Fri: Do Poll & Heisman part, then post on LR


Unfortunately, I've had quite the busy week. Thursday night was an open mic which meant I wouldn't be starting mu coulmn then. In retrospect, I probably should've writtin it wednesday night, but I had hoped to write it friday after school. Well, it turns out friday after school was the perfect time to attend one of my school's football games for the first time. No big deal though, it ends at 7:30, still plenty of time to do everything necessary for the column. Afterwards however, we all decided to go out to dinner... then we went to hang out at the pool... then back to my friends house. So now I'm sitting at home, dead tired, with a column to write. I really wish I had it in me to stay up another couple hours and write my usual column, but I don't. And I wish I had it in me to wake up early in the morning to write my column, but I don't. I know, I know, if I don't care enough to write my column, why should you care enough to read it? I really don't have an answer for that. I don't really feel that bad about it either. This has been the most eventful week of my real life in some time. So even though I offer no insight or reason for you to read, I will make picks this week. Mostly for myself, but if anyone feels like commenting and starting a discussion, I'd be glad to respond.

Last Week: 10-10-1
Overall: 51-28-1


Tennessee -13 Memphis

LSU -33 Mississippi St.

Colorado +16 Missouri

Utah -5.5 Boise St.

Georgia Tech +10.5

Alabama +16 Florida

California -9.5 Oregon st.

Texas (No Line) Sam Houston St.

USC -17 Washington St.

Clemson -33.5 Louisiana Tech

Iowa +6.5 Ohio St.

Michigan -9.5 Minnesota

Upset Special (3-1): Oregon +1.5 Arizona St.

**~**$Creek's 5-Star, No Doubt, Money-Making *dramatic music, extreme closeup* LOCK OF THE WEEK**~** (2-1-1): Georgia -18 Mississippi

No comments: