Friday, October 27, 2006

Window Lickers week 8 edition

An outright ugly week from the Window Lickers crew. The top win total for the week was a palseyed 7-6 record. Straight up!! I will now resort to coin flips, Heads for home teamm & tails for the visitors. I cant do any worse than my 5-8 showing last week, can I.

Season Totals
PROF 68-32
CREEK65-35
WIKKID 64-36
AHEM 64-36
ARCHIE 61-39
GBIN 59-41
JIMED 59-41



This weeks overthinking.

PROF

PHI
CIN
GB
TEN
KC
BAL
NYG
CHI
SD
NYJ
DEN
PIT
CAR
MIN

WIKKID
SEA
CHI
NO
GB
TEN
NYG
CIN
PHI
SD
PIT
IND
CLE
CAR
NE


JIMED (pure coin flips)

GB
CIN
BAL
TEN
PHI
KC
SF
NYG
SD
DEN
CLE
OAK
DAL
NE
other than the oak & sf picks, not too badly done w a quarter

AHELMS

ATL
HOU
KC
NYG
PHI
CHI
GB
NO
STL
IND
PIT
CAR
MIN

2 comments:

Professor Ellis D Trails said...

did you guys get my picks?

Professor Ellis D Trails said...

and the coinflips win it with a 9-4 and possible 10 win week, looks like you have got something there.