Thursday, January 12, 2006

PLAYOFF PAYOFF DEGENERATE GAMBLERS DIVISIONAL WEEKEND

Howdy folks.
This will be my last entry till I get recalled to active duty next Wednesday. I should be heading out to Iraq/Kuwait in early March.
This has been a fun column to write, but very trying in the first 10 weeks, when I was down $2200.00. Since then I have been on a meteoric rise to the tune of $2920.00 for the good.
Last weeks 3-1 record pushed my season totals to 34-32-2.
I advised a play on Pittsburgh last week. Correcy
I advised on the cin/pit over last week. Correct
I advised a tease on the Pats & the under. Correct.

Bad read on the Giants killed my moneyline parlay, but I still made $640.00 last weekend.
Hope to do it again.

The Picks

Carolina gets no respect because of Chicagos D. Last I checked, you needed to score more points than your opponant at the end of the game to garner a win in this league. Carolinas D is no slouch & Chicagos offense sucks. I am risking $220.00 on a Jeckell & Hyde Carolina team, getting 3 from a Chicago team that couldn't spell TD, if you spotted them the "T"

Indy/Pitt. The over/under is 47.5. I think you could set it at 50 & still get decent play on the over. Risking $330.00 the the goombas misjudged this game badly. Take the Over

Teaser special. 6 point variety & not a recommended play, but @15-1 odds, it is worth a try.
$20.00 to make $300.00--------
SEA-3.5 & Over 35.5
NE +9 & over 38
PIT +15.5 & over 41.5
Carolina +9 & over 24.5



I really like Pittsburgh against the number, but have a sinking feeling that a super fluke goes against them. I think if they play Mistake free football & play TOUGH SMASHMOUTH, KILL'EM football, they win outright. Indy is ripe for the picking. They have had 5 weeks rest & I think it will show.

Happy Hunting & Allah Akbar

No comments: