Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Noodle in a Haystack












I'm feeling a little CRAZY this week, so lets have some fun with INSANE prop bets.

First up, the coin toss:
My info has heads getting even money, with tails laying -105. Seems easy enough to me, I'm going with value. One mortgage payment on heads it is.

Seahawks and Steelers are both listed at -105 to win the toss. This one seems like free money to me. Seattle can't seem to win the coin flip between sunshine and rain, why should heads or tails be any different? 3 Mortgage payments on Pittsburgh.

Both teams are laying -115 on receiving the opening kick. This one is a steal for the Steelers. Even if Pittsburgh loses the toss, the Chin is going to go for the onside kick. 4 Mortgage payments on this one.

First score of the game: TD is -145, while anything else +115. How can anyone not like a safety or FG with these odds? 3 Mortgage payments on this one.

Will there be overtime? History says no, but +850 says yes. one mortgage payment on this one.

Thats all for this week. Lucky for me, all these are can't miss. Remember folks, always wager responsibly.

No comments: