Thursday, January 19, 2006

CHAMPIONSHIP DEGENERATES CASH GRAB

Hello from the shores of the outer banks. Well, I'm in Virginia & haven't recieved any news of my loadout to Kuwait day yet. I have a few minutes & thought & would share my latest plan to grab a few bucks.
Last week I went 1-1 against the spread for a loss of $110.00, this week I plan on doing a little better.
The season totals are 35-33-2 against the spread for a profit of $2790.00

This weeks selection

Tough numbers for this weeks games, with the home teams each spotting 3.5. A good number in my oppinion, but I think the .5 in the lines just might be enough to sway some action on the dogs.
Those that have read my drivel all year know I love taking points. & this week is no exception.
I am taking A stout Pittsburgh team to win outright. $330.00 says Pitt +3.5 brings home the bacon.

Carolina on the other hand has a flip flop season, no runningback & rely too heavily on Steve Smith. $220.00 says Car + 3.5 get back to the superbowl.


Take care everyone, as I have no Idea when I can get back around these pages.

No comments: