Friday, December 23, 2005

WINDOW LICKERS PICK-EM WEEK 16

Welcome to the Suck. It is the greeting to the main character in the movie Jarhead, and never have I found it more welcome. I am shipping out in three weeks, so I wont know where, or when I will be for training.

Atleast I got to spend XMAS with the little ones. I figure to be in country by the first of March or so. I have had more people offer to service my wife for me while I'm gone, maybe I could open a cottage industry.


LAST WEEKS RESULTS
WIKKID 12-4 (153-71)
WETBOAT 13-3 (149-75)
AHELMS 12-4 (148-76)
JIMED 11-5 (146-78)
CREEK 13-3 (142-82)
GBIN 8-8 (138-86)

Well on to the picks

WETBOAT

TB W

CIN L
OAK L
NO L
JAX W
WASH W
PIT W
KC W
STL L
MIA W
AZ W
SEA W
DEN W
CHI W
BALT W
NE W
////////

WIKKID

SD L
STL L
JAX W
DET W
CAR L
MIA W
NYG L
PIT W
TB W
CIN L
IND L
PHI L
DEN W
CHI W
BALT W
NE W
////////

AHELMS

TB W
CIN L
CAR L
NO L
JAX W
WASH W
PIT W
KC W
ST.L L
MIA W
PHI L
SEA W
DEN W
CHI W
BALT W
NE W
////////

JIMED

SD L
ST.L L
NO L
CAR L
MIA W
NYG L
PIT W
TB W
CIN L
SEA W
PHI L
DEN W
CHI W
MIN W
NE W
////////

GBIN

TB W
CIN L
CAR L
NO L
JAX W
WASH W
PIT W
KC W
ST.L L
MIA W
AZ W
SEA W
DEN W
GB L
MIN L
NE W
////////

CREEK

MIA W
DET W
TB W
CIN L
NYG L
PIT W
CAR L
JAX W
KC W
ST.L L
PHI L
SEA W
DEN W
CHI W
MIN L
NE W
////////

No comments: