Friday, November 04, 2005

WINDOW LICKERS PICK-EM WEEK 9


Let me start out by thanking Gov. Bush of Fla. Due to his special attention, Creek was without power for the week. He has been awarded the lowest # of correct scores from week 8.

The GIFTED Staff of LOCKERROOM, that crowd that brought you internet bowling, is proud to present week 9 window lickers selections. I know, you are saying they write well for retards, but thanks to Microsoft, we have the updated WARREN translator. So now when I collect selections like this, fsyghwb%%2bn48, I plug it in to the transmongrel mortifier & out comes Cincinnati will win.

LAST WEEKS RESULTS & YEAR TO DATE STANDINGS

WIKKID 9-5 (73-43)
WETBOAT 8-6 (69-47)
JIMED 9-5 (69-47)
AHELMS 11-3 (69-47)
CREEK 8-6 (66-50)
GBIN 9-5 (66-50)


THIS WEEKS PICKS

WETBOAT

CIN W
MIA L
DET L
SD W
CAR W
TEN L
JAX W
KC W
CHI W
SEA W
NYG W
PITT W
WASH
NE L
////////

WIKKID

DET L
KC W
ATL W
CLE W
CAR W
CIN W
JAX W
SD W
NYG W
SEA W
CHI W
PITT W
WASH W
NE L
////////

AHELMS

ATL W
DET L
KC W
CLE W
CAR W
CIN W
JAX W
SD W
CHI W
SEA W
NYG W
PITT W
WASH W
IND W
////////

GBIN

ATL W
CAR W
CIN W
DET L
JAX W
KC W
SD W
TEN L
NO L
NYG W
SEA W
GB L
WASH W
IND W
////////

JIMED

ATL W
CAR W
CHI W
CIN W
CLE W
MIN W
JAX W
OAK L
NYG W
PITT W
SD W
SEA W
PHIL L
IND W
////////

1 comment:

mr ellipsis said...

Damn, Wikkid, I'm trying to catch you but you keep picking the same winners as me and I'll never make it! At least when Philly loses I'll be one up on ya ...