Friday, September 02, 2005

Makin The Man Pay

Welcome to the madness that is the NFL. Each week we will be giving our insites & our picks where we will lay our own money. I just want to thank you in advance for the 5% of your yearly NFL winnings, that you will be sending me.

As a person with a compulsive disorder, I probably shouldn't be a sports fan. Some times I'm rich, & some times I'm scrounging for a stop gap game from Hawaii at 2:00 AM Eastern time, to stop the bleeding. I often feel like a junkie that had his wake up junk stolen by a "friend".

I will pick all the weeks games with the spread & keep my won/lost record for the year.

I will more importantly pick out a game or 3 that I feel have the best chance of putting a few bucks in your pocket, for your winter in Barbuda, sucking rum from the navels of naughty natives. You see, its all about the number being soft.


Here goes the Maidenhead Voyage

Thursdays Game The Pick

Pats -7.5 Oak +7.5
Oak


Sundays Games

CHI +6.5
Wash Wash-6.5

Den-4
Mia Den-4

Car-6.5
New Orlns Car-6.5

Seattle+3
Jacksonville Sea=3

Tenn+7
Pitts Pitts-7

Cincy-3
Cleveland Cincy-3

Buffalo-4
Houston Buffalo-4

KC-3
Jets KC-3

Minn-6
Tampa Bay Tampa Bay+6

Arizona+1.5
NY Giants A'Zona+1.5

San Diego-4.5
Dallas San Dog-4,5

San Fran+5
St. Louis St. Louis-5

Green Bay+3
Detroit Green Bay+3

Indy-3
Balt Indy-3

MONDAY NIGHT MAKE UP

Philly-2
Atlanta Mexicos Philly-2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many Bloggs so little time. Thanks For letting me leave a comment. dance music